Monday, July 28, 2008

Sally Tagged Me

You've been tagged!
I've been tagged by Sally aka Hulas with Halo
7 facts about me!!
1. I have 1 son who is turning 21 in February.
2. I have been married Once in 2004 to Michael.
3. I am doing IVF with Michael to try and reproduce him LOL, that's scary.
4. We had 2 dogs but unfortunately lost our Hope (kelpie aged 17) recently, so a very lonely Shona (terrier mix - age 14) left.
5. I love bike riding with my Husband, as long as I don't fall off.
6. I Love watching, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Bones, Criminal Minds, House, x Files (it's back on here from the beginning!!
7. I Miss Tasmania, and My Friends, My son and My Mum and Family, who all live far away from us.
Now I'm supposed to tag 7 blogs so I will add them as I do them.
1. Terrell Sanzone
2. Beachnut's Creations
3. Shannon Fahrnbach
4. Bonnie Carter
5. Sarah172
6. Bunchie
7. Melody Pebbles7195
These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger
{ http://tazmanianshe-devil.blogspot.com/ }
and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Have Fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Wanted to let you know my seven facts will be up tomorrow, and are really mudane as this is the third time. lol

    ReplyDelete

express yourself ;)