Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Stuff and Info!!!

Hey everyone, have you seen my new kit, Faith Hope and Charity? It's on sale at all my stores. Psst SFS is a big hint but you better be quick it's not going to last!!
Okay another new thing is my latest CU Item. This isn't a hidden grab bag so go ahead and check it out. For one week this goodie is on sale for 25% off!!! So run don't walk if you want these pretty flowers.
Baby got a new Scanner, that's right, and it is awesome, totally blows the old one out of the water, Sorry Michael, It's just so great compared to the 3 in 1.
So these cu items are super here's a few close ups so you can see what I mean.
I did this layout for a challenge over at OSS where we are having a party extravaganza at the moment. And tomorrow we are having a dollar Sale so you can grab these three full kits of mine in the Yard Sale for just $1 each. You can't beat that for super value now can you.

Here's a preview of the kits that are going out for a dollar tomorrow US time that should be in about 4 hours from now Aussie time LOL.




Here's my layout of my dad, made it with my Faith Hope and Charity kit, I even went and had it printed out yesterday cause I am just so happy with how it turned out.
There are heaps of Challenges over at OSS ( www.onesingleseed.com ) and contests, freebies, sales, it's all happening with out GRAND OPENING week. Check it out today, I have a journaling challenge up there too so come play!!
Okay gotta fly things to do, people to meet and all that jazzzzzz... Which means washing to hang out AKKKK!!!

Toodles
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts hun, you've been tagged, come to my blog to see what to do :)

    ReplyDelete

express yourself ;)