Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Freebie and announcement

Well I am going to be hosting a SpeedScrap every week at Scrappinfreestyle.com in their chat room. This will be on Thursdays at 10.00pm CT (11.00pm EST) I would love it if you would join in the fun. There is heaps of fun, the chat the scrapping and the freebie you'll get if you post a layout.
My challenges are up at SAS too so remember to come play, Darlingina has already done my font challenge, I gotta get the posting bonus up to 4shared so I can give it to her :) and remember if you do both my challenges you'll get the matching halves of a kit to form one complete kit.

Okay so here is a freebie Quickpage for listening to my news and just for putting up with my absense and distractions these last few weeks.


DOWNDLOAD HERE Password : spring

Enjoy
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies SearchMay 3, 2009 at 10:05 PM

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on May. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

express yourself ;)