Thursday, July 23, 2009

So what do you think??

of my new blog, I decided I needed something more interactive that I can add stuff to so here it is my new blog, I will be adding a link from my original blog so that you can all find me, and not think I have dropped off the face of the earth.

Some sad news now, unfortunately OSS is closing the digistore section of their site. So as of 1st August 09 I will be a SAS exclusive designer. I am the CT coordinator over at SAS too so it makes a lot of sense actually and I will have the time to keep up with my duties there. Though I am very upset that I have lost my first store. OSS (TTS when I joined them) game me my first offer of a store to sell my designs in so they are very close to my heart, not to mention the very active forum and friendly community that always comment on everyone's layouts.

So I haven't been very active this past week or two with designing as I have had Christopher here visiting over the last weekend and am still trying to finish off my latest kit. Hubby and I went riding yesterday too, we finally got some good weather so off we went, down the beach for a bike ride. I think we have been reinfected with the cycling bug since watching the Tour de France on tellie everynight. I tend to end up falling asleep but sometimes I wake up for the really exciting bits. Hubby is even thinking of getting Livestrong Gear for us to wear when we go cycling, we'll look like team Rundle as we go out in our black and yellow, or I'll look like an obese bumble bea, one or the other LOL.  But seriously I need to get back into it and retone my winter butt!!

Alrighty, off to do some work LOL.

Have a wonderful week everyone.

6 comments:

  1. The new blog looks fantastic mate..Congrats on going exclusive at SAS..I often pop in and man its looking great..take care
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great new look wish I was as inventive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog! Off to get your new kit, Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, thanks Elaine, hope you enjoy it. I am working on a free addon to it so stay tuned :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh WOW!
    GORGEOUS NEW BLOG!!! and FANTASTIC creations too! beautiful beautiful stuff! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks Sherah it means so much coming from such a fabulous designer :)
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

express yourself ;)