Saturday, January 2, 2010

Leanne's Christmas Visit

Well as I am sure you are all as busy as I am at this time of the year. I am even busier this year as we have my Friend Leanne staying with us till early next week.  So I have kept our days full of shopping and outings to show her as much of Sydney as we can while she is with us.

So here we go with a bit of an itinerary of her stay so far.

Christmas day was wet here so we had inside BBQ Christmas Dinner LOL. Pics of that are on my other hard drive sorry!

These few are two of my favourites from our visit to La Perouse. This is the site of a few of the scenes from Mission Impossible 2 (the Tom Cruise version)  Pics are Leanne and Michael





Christopher and his Girlfriend Jessica dropped in for a quick visit and rest on their way north.




Me and the kids



Christopher with his/our Dog Shona!! She's pretty happy with all the attention obviously LOL



New Year's eve Fireworks on Sydney Harbour




New Year's Day
Lea and I went to the city for a wander through the markets and then monorail to Darling Harbour to have a cruise of the harbour, we had warm overcast weather and it was lovely, we had a great day.





Okay that's it for now, I should be back in full swing in another few days.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Keep Safe
Tracy
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

express yourself ;)