Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chinese Whispers chat tonight at 8pm est (USA)

I have a chat every Monday at 8pm est (in the usa time frame that is)

This is what I am giving away this week to all attendees. If you want to come and chat and scrap with us you can log in at the Studio and then head to the chat room in about another half an hour from now to join in.

It's a lot of fun :)


In Other News...

My little green daewoo finally died and we had to get me a new car on the weekend. I picked it up yesterday and it's a dream so far.

We got a Nissan Tiida in gunmetal grey and it's quite a change having power steering and reverse sensors and lots of other gizmos in my car. I am taking a little while to get used to all the features and driving and parking it but I am sure it will all come the more I drive it :)

It did sap a lot of our savings though so Hubby will be working overtime to try and get us back up in our savings. Poor Sweetness!!

But he does have a super happy and grateful wife :)

Okay off to get ready for my chat

Have a great week all

Hugs

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

express yourself ;)