Sunday, August 7, 2011

Plush Collection

Hi all, here I am again finally with a new kit and some new cu items to show you all.

PLUSH is my new collection available in my Personal Use store over at the Studio

All Plush products are 30% off till August 31st so run in for a great deal while it lasts

Save by purchasing Plush - the bundle
Includes the following Plush products

Alphabet
Page Kit
Glitter Styles/Patterns and Tiles (seamless)
Cardstock - embossed
Felt Papers

all created at 300ppi for optimum print quality
All papers are full size
Personal Use Scrap for Hire and Scrap for Others Friendly












 

 



 

 



 

 

     

 

Here are the latest additions to my Commercial Use Store, for the designers out there ;)

Felt Xmas Decorations cu


$6.00  $4.00
Save: 33% off


4 fabulously felty Xmas Decorations, all lovingly hand stitched by me.
Scanned at highest resolution then extracted and saved as 300ppi png files for top quality.

cu okay
no credit required
no freebies with this product please.


 

 



Hand Made Flower Mix 2


$6.00


6 cu hand made flowers.
All flowers in this set made, photographed and extracted by me

no credit required


 

 

 



 

Hand Made Flower Mix 1


$6.00


6 hand made flowers plus 1 bonus brad to use on the yoyo flowers
All fowers in this set made, photograhed and extracted by me.
300ppi for premium print qualityno credit required




 





larger image

Handmade Ribbon Roses 1 cu


$6.00  $4.50
Save: 25% off


4 Ribbon Roses created by me and photographed and extracted by me.

300ppi for premium print quality
no credit required but always appreciated


 


 

Handmade Ribbon Roses 1 cu


I have some new cu products adding to my store tomorrow too, they are being quality checked as I type ;)


thanks for looking and have a fabulous weekend everyone, I'll be back shortly to add a freebie to this post.


hugs


Tracy


  Here's a freebie for you all, just click the image to download it


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute bows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the freebie - great Quality products! Will be back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is so unique compared to many other people. Thank you for publishing when you have the opportunity,Guess I will just make this bookmarked.2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be grateful if you continue this blog. A lot of people will be benefit from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just signed up to your blog feed after reading this post! Will you be writing about this in future articles?

    ReplyDelete
  7. an achieved musician could just get 1 fan, but that still is an accomplishment. Along with a musician can't be the best at his/ her instrument. You will find numerous styles of music and methods that may be created up. You'd need to memorize all of these to become a master of your instrument. ie. I can constitute any scale on guitar, anybody can make up a scale. We can invent weird designs of playing it and not inform anybody else. We will be masters of our own style/ technique. So i say no 1 could be a master of their device, but you can be a master of the style. but anyways, an accomplishment can be anything, it is simply your point of view of what an accomplished musician is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a great way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I have to say I'm a big fan of your site however I really feel your site content would Without a doubt benefit from the SEOpressor plugin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd always want to be update on new content on this website , saved to my bookmarks ! .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do enjoy the way you have presented this particular issue and it really does offer me personally some fodder for thought. Nevertheless, coming from everything that I have witnessed, I only hope when the feed-back pack on that individuals keep on point and not start upon a tirade regarding the news du jour. Anyway, thank you for this excellent piece and though I do not necessarily concur with the idea in totality, I respect the viewpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been trying to find this infomation. Just so you know I established your blog when I had looking for weblogs like my own,my blog someday and post me a ideas to let me know what you think;3

    ReplyDelete
  13. comments have been turned off for this post, too much spam is coming my way, sorry to those who subscribed to receive an email when other comments are made. hugs Tracy

    ReplyDelete

express yourself ;)