Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tragedy of Heath Ledger's Passing

At only 28 years of age we have lost
the biggest Success of Australian film in recent years. I was shattered when I heard the news and literally ran to the TV when I heard them say it on Sunrise. Oh My God, what a great loss for the Australian Film Industry and for all his fans. I know Leanne will be heartbroken too. Hugs Hun!! He was such a gorgeous guy and a fabulous actor, very shy and a wonderful, proud Daddy to little Matilda. He was going to turn 29 on 4th April.
I am not going to go into the why's of his tragic death, I am only going to say that I am certain he didn't commit Suicide!! The Stilnox that he was taking is what I believe did it. Michael, an Ambulance Officer, as you know, says that is very dangerous stuff and they are always going to people who have overdosed accidentally on it.


So I have been a bit blue the past three days over this aweful news, and feel so Heartbroken especially for Matilda, his 2 year old daughter!!
I Can't help but think of Michael Hutchence and how these little girls will grow up without their Daddy.
Okay so I scrapped Heath in the last few days. I used Blue Fantasy by Terrell Sanzone for the ones of heath on his own, the perfect kit name for how I feel at the moment.
For the layout with Matilda on his shoulders I used Terrell Sanzone's Mardi Gras Blog Train kit, in memory of happier times with her daddy!!
I have nothing more on the subject, I think about it so much that I don't want to overload by blogging every detail as well.
Okay so I am off for the big road trip on Thursday, well to help prepare for it at least. My son Christopher has to find somewhere to live and so I am going early to help him move too. Mum is pretty organised though so there won't be much to do with her place!! She is having her garage sale today so hopefully she will get rid of the stuff she is trying to sell and we won't have to dispose of much when I go down.
Well that's it from me for now, take care and I hope all is well with you wherever you are!!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

express yourself ;)