Sunday, January 27, 2008

Woo Hoo I won Layout of the Week at MOOTWO

And it was for the layout I did with my Kit!! Awesome!!
Anyway I was very happy and it cheered me up no end LOL. I was so surprised to have won cause the layouts chosen for layout of the day are always such awesome pages done by all the fabulous scrappers there at Mootwodesigns and so it's no easy feat LOL. I love this photo of me getting out of the car, with my bouquet and my Lamont Tartan shawl that belonged to my Grandmother and my Pearls that were a loan from my Mum. So for the OLD, NEW, BORROWED, BLUE
thing, the old is the Ring I am wearing that was my Gran Conroy's pearl ring! The New was My Garter that I made for the wedding and the Borrowed are the Pearls and the Blue is the Shawl, so I was totally covered for Wedding superstitions LOL!!
Well yesterday was Australia Day here down under but I didn't do much apart from scrapping Heath and I did another layout with some of my stuff.
It's another wedding layout, I don't think I have scrapped these photos though so always something new LOL. The kit I made here I am calling Precious Paisley. I think I will start on some of the guest photos soon and that will be something different LOL.
Okay so Michael is working tonight and I am wondering what to cook him for dinner, although I can't give him a lot as it makes it harder for him on his ride to work LOL!! I know how it is, when I ride I have to have an empty
stomach or I get aweful cramping, and that's not good!!! LOL.
Well I have been sussing out the route we should take to Brisbane and I am in two minds about taking the Inland or Coast. Actually there are two inland roads too so I am just trying to take the one that has the least mountains etc. I don't want to be climbing hills and windy roads all the way. I guess with us getting in at 6pm and then by the time we get the car off and get on our way it will be 7pm so we might make it to Albury if we are lucky and then have to stop for the night! I am thinking we will manage it in two days, that would be great cause then I can have a day there before flying home on the 21st.
Okay well I am off to check out what everyone else has been up to, have a great day everybody!!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

express yourself ;)