Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday SAS

Yes it's our Birthday in case you hadn't noticed LOL.  And everything is hopping over at SAS, too much going on, I am sooo super busy having fun.

I do have some news and a freebie over there for the Member Mega Kit, come and grab it and while you are there Grab some freebie kits from our SAS Designer competition, there are already 4 kits up and we have a total of 70 entrants so there are going to be heaps more.

Check them out in the Designer Competition gallery for week 1 here.

Here are some layouts using the first four kits, credits are on the pages :)

Picture-of-Happiness_LMS_Week1

Picture-of-Happiness_Craftastrophic_Week1

Picture-of-Happiness_LCE_Week1

Picture-of-Happiness_SandEzCreations_Week1

I am using the same photo of me and Taz so that they are all even LOL.

Best of luck ladies, you can see the blogs listed by the contestants in the blog roll in the margin near the top of the page.

Here is the freebie I was telling you about you can download it here

ambowifedesigns_SASMM_Preview

So I am signed up for the post the most (even if I can't win cause I am on the admin, still fun) Progressive Scrap, Clue (like playing cluedo), Member Mega, Template Exchange, Bingo, I am having just too much fun. come and join us!!

Play in the Scavenger Hunt and score 30 prize downloads, they are linked to the answers so you get instant prizes!!!

Last but certainly not least, Jeanette of  Mitsybelle Designs has hit 6000 posts at SAS, what a fabulous achievement, well done Jeanette!!

Oh and I am RAKing members over at SAS too, I will be RAKing with a one off mini kit plus I will be RAKing someone with a $5.00 coupon to my store!!! So they can choose the kit they want. So come on come and play!! :)

Hugs

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! The colors are so soft and inviting. And great job on all the layouts with the competition kits. I especially LOVE the 2nd layout! So classy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Beautiful Tracy, Thanks so much :-)
    Linda...

    ReplyDelete

express yourself ;)