Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Love My Hubby

Michael found this cool Camelia Garden that is open free to the public a few weeks ago while doing an overtime shift at Caringbah Station. So today when we went for a ride he told me to take my camera cause we were going there and back, about 46 km round trip on the bike. He put the whole camera case in his panion on the side of his bike and so I had my zoom lens and all with me. Here are some shots I took of my sweetie today. Amongst the 190 shots I took of all the flowers and wildlife (birds and insects mainly :)

And so I love my Hubby cause he is always thinking of me and my passion for scrapping and design, and now photography. I am still learning but practice makes better they say LOL

Michael_CameliaGardens2


One of those deep thought looks, either that or he's really bored LOL



Michael_CameliaGardens3

Checking the map of the Gardens out, we didn't see it all, he had an overtime shift tonight.



Michael_CameliaGardens4

I really like this one, it's with the zoom lens through the trees, he has the most blue eyes doesn't he?



Michael_CameliaGardens5

Found somewhere to cop a squat while I snap away at the flowers



Michael_CameliaGardens

In his LIVESTRONG bike gear, not sure what he's doing, but it's not checking out the dunnies in the background LOL


We had a good time and a good ride, though I am really sore LOL. I have been really slack and some of my weight has returned home to Momma which makes the ride harder, but it will help get the weight off again before next winter.


Okay so here is your freebie for today, A quickpage created by Dawne using my Ruby Remedy kit



This freebie is no longer available


ambowifedesigns_RR_QP1byDawneCarr_pre


Have a great weekend all :)


Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time on your ride, what a thoughtful hubby you've got there Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

express yourself ;)