Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lots to tell :)

Okay so I am firstly sorry that I haven't posted for a little while but the digiworld for me has been super super busy.

Firstly at SAS we have our 3 Winners in the Designer competition all signed up and posting kits to the store already.

so without further ado here they are

CuddleBeez Scraps aka Brenda





Maurine Stettler aka Maurine


obviously LOL



Veelana's Designs aka Sarah






Of course they had fabulous contributions to the competition in all 4 weeks too but here I have just previewed the ones from the last week.  Which by the way you can still grab in our gallery free!!!

Okay more news.

I am now selling at Digital Paper Hearts. You will be thrilled to know that Toiny aka Piggyscraps is branching out and has taken on this site and there are big things to come because you know Toiny, she loves a challenge and it is very quiet over there at the moment but that won't last long. Not with all us SAS-y girls invading the place LOL.

So pop on over and join up and watch DPH evolve before your eyes. And maybe check out the store too LOL  Some fablous designers are over there too!

Okay well We had an interesting night out on Tuesday last week. We went to dinner and a show at The Basement in Sydney. We  did the right thing and got the train in so that we wouldn't be driving and yes we did get intoxicated, well enough to have to get a taxi home and I managed to leave my hand bag (no strap just a clutch bag really) in the taxi. Well it only had my phone and a bit of make up in it but nobody has handed it in so I had to go get a new phone on Thursday. Total runaround. And the thing still isn't letting me ring out, pfttt. But I guess that's because I wanted the same number. I can't find all the numbers I had in the other one so if you don't hear from me for a while ring me on my mobile, LOL, that way I'll get your number again. What a nightmare, but at least my purse wasn't in there LOL.

Okay well that's it for now I might have a treat for you later tonight.

Have a great weekend

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

express yourself ;)