Wednesday, November 25, 2009

An add on for A Joyful Journey

is instore now.

I got my laptop serviced and cleaned and it is running so much better and cooler too!! No where near as hot as it was before.  Thank you Hubby for urging me to take it in :)  It obviously seriously needed the service and clean!

Okay so I whipped up this add on that you can purchase in my SAS or DPH stores, it is the perfect companion to my Joyful Journey kit in those lovely blues and pale yellows.

Here's a peek at it.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Look at this great page from Linda using Bearly Remember Revisited, this is wonderfully journalled too :)


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


And here's one from Jean Ann, isn't that just the perfect photo for these elements and papers :)


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Okay have a great week everyone :)


Hugs


Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

express yourself ;)