Monday, November 23, 2009

New freebie Quickpage posted

You can grab it at my SAS Store Here

ambowife_JJ_qp1_prev

and here is another layout from my CT Jeanette aka Renee

ambowife_JJ_qp1_prev

I'm happy to say it is cooler today here in Sydney. We hit 42 degrees yesterday and my poor laptop which has been overheating just did not like it one bit. I will be taking the poor thing off to my computer geek for a service. I had excellent service from this store just after Christmas when I got my upgrade done and so I will be heading off to Express Computer Repairs again for the service. A bit of a drive but so worth it for the great service.

Okay well I'll leave it at that for now. I hope everyone is well and that all my American readers are getting ready for a great Thanks Giving feast :)

Hugs

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

express yourself ;)