Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Joyful Journey

I am posting this on hubby's pc as mine is still overheating and losing it's connection to the net whenever I am in the middle of posting something so I thought I would save some time and go straight on here after about the fifth attempt at posting from mine. I am definitely going to have to go put it in for a service and clean or something, it's driving me nuts!!!

anyway...

I have a new kit in the stores at SAS and Digital Paper Hearts. It's called A Joyful Journey, for all those joyful moments in life's Journey.


Here's a peek at it and some layouts from my creative team and me.







Layouts by me


kannamay


24thapril04


And my fabulous  CT Members


Jeanette aka Renee


24thapril04


And Jean Ann


24thapril04


24thapril04


so that's it for now, I'll hopefully be posting a Quickpage freebie for you all tomorrow.


Have a great night and if you are in Sydney try and stay cool. We are headed for 41 degrees tomorrow. It's nearly 10 pm now and I am still hot and sticky. Looks like the fan will be coming to bed with me tonight for sure!


Hugs


Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment

express yourself ;)